Ron tripped dazedly toward Harry and Hermione.
“You’re okay,” he mumbled, before Hermione flew at him and hugged him tightly.
“I thought – I thought – ”
“M all right,” said Ron, patting her on the back. “M fine.”
“Ron was great,” said Tonks warmly, relinquishing her hold on Lupin. “Wonderful. Stunned one of the Death Eaters, straight to the head, and when you’re aiming at a moving target from a flying broom –“
“You did?” said Hermione, gazing up at Ron with her arms still around his neck.
“Always the tone of surprise,” he said grumpily, breaking free.
US Version, Chapter 5, Fallen Warrior, Page 76
13 Notes/ Hide
- whatthehellsoufflegirl likes this
- ouraesa13 reblogged this from underachieverwazlib
- underachieverwazlib likes this
- underachieverwazlib reblogged this from opeeta
- wonderfulmagicalworld reblogged this from opeeta
- ronweasleysmfah reblogged this from dontletthemugglesgetyoudownharry
- anatomee reblogged this from dontletthemugglesgetyoudownharry
- phoenixresurrected likes this
- tidyupthisworld likes this
- l-unarays reblogged this from dontletthemugglesgetyoudownharry
- siriuslysnuffles likes this
- dontletthemugglesgetyoudownharry reblogged this from opeeta
- opeeta posted this